Petals Galore - Diamond Necklace c. 1910
Delicacy is sublime in an Edwardian pendant necklace of 14k yellow gold. A garland of five flowerheads set with diamonds forms a canopy over delicate scrolling elements and curvaceous lines. Please note the gentle triad of green gold leaves suspended from the center flower. An open work circular drop encloses yet another diamond set flower cluster. In all, four (4) old single cut and two (2) old European cut diamonds – all white and shimmering – of an estimated total .18 carats embellish the pendant necklace. Fine 14k chain link completes the period necklace.
Date: Circa 1910.
Measurements: 1-3/8 inches (3.5 cm) in length by 1-3/8 of an inch (3.5 cm) in width. Chain is 14-1/2 inches (36.8 cm) in length. Weight of 3.6 grams (2.3 dwt).
Hallmarks: 14k on clasp.
Note: Diamond weights are approximated by measurement and formula and may vary from actual if removed. All diamonds are tested in our gemological laboratory. All metals are acid tested.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Complete Money Back No-Risk Guarantee
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving options.