Green & White Diamond Snake Ring
The snake or serpent motif has been with us since ancient times. The symbol has been used to represent any number of concepts including wisdom, the concept of rebirth, healing and that of everlasting love and unending life.
When the heads of two serpents entwine, as in the case of this 14k yellow gold ring, the meaning represented is that of eternity. Each snake head is set with a brilliant cut diamond – one is a white diamond and the other is an irradiated green diamond. Its hue is distinct and pale chartreuse with great sparkle. Each of the gems has an estimated diamond weight of .10 carats. The serpentine bodies have coiled their tails around the shank of the ring in undulations of sensuous waves.
Date: Later 20th century.
Measurements: 3/8 of an inch (1.0 cm) in length north to south on the hand and rises 1/8 of an inch (0.3 cm) in height off the finger. Weight of 2.7 grams (1.7 dwt).
Ring Size: US 5-1/2 (UK K-1/2; Euro or Int. Circum. 50.6 mm; Int. Dia. 16.1 mm; Japan 10) and easily can be sized to fit most. Ring sizing information.
Note: Diamond weights are approximated by measurement and formula and may vary from actual if removed. All diamonds are tested in our gemological laboratory. All metals are acid tested.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Other Forms of Payment
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Complete Money Back No-Risk Guarantee
If for any reason whatsoever you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we will refund the FULL purchase price including U.S. shipping if charged. Remember, there is no charge for our regular shipping service!
International Orders - Due to customs and paperwork requirements, return shipping charges cannot be reimbursed.
- Notify us of your intention to return the item within three (3) days of receipt. You may contact us by email or by telephone.
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving options.