Unusual Victorian Two Color Gold Ring
Distinctive and striking, two color of 10k gold add to the unique look of this antique Victorian era ring. An oval plaque gypsy set with a small rose cut diamond is centered within a series of spiral forms accented on each side with a grouping of three flower heads. Rose gold dominates the setting with yellow gold coloring the flower motifs. Greek style Ionic elements enclose the front composition as a smooth unobstructed shank finishes the unusual ring. Suitable for a man or a woman.
Date: Circa 1880.
Measurements: 7/16 of an inch (1.1 cm) in length north to south on the hand and rises 1/16 of an inch (0.2 cm) in height off the finger. Weight of 4.9 grams (3.1 dwt).
Ring Size: US 10 3/4 (UK V; Euro or Int. Circum. 64 mm; Int. Dia. 20.4 mm; Japan over a 22) and easily can be sized to fit most. Ring sizing information.
Hallmarks: 10k, F.F.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Complete Money Back No-Risk Guarantee
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving options.