Rays of Rock Crystal in a Sapphire Ring
The Art Deco era embraced idea of visual impact whether through dramatic and bold color or the use of definitive geometric shapes. In addition, materials such as rock crystal and onyx were used in conjunction with precious gems of color and a variety of precious metals.
A mile high vertical profile implores attention with a plaque of etched and frosted clear crystal. Starburst rays virtually flash on and off with a magnetism to focus on two (2) round faceted natural blue sapphires set one atop the other in bezels of yellow gold. Framing the rock crystal is a gallery and mounting with almost a stair step configuration featuring green and rose gold flower and leaf appliqués on the shoulders of the detailed and engraved sides.
Date: Circa 1925.
Note: The pink reflected into the rock crystal is just that, reflection. In real life, the center rock crystal is frosted pure white.
Measurements: 3/4 of an inch (1.9 cm) in length north to south on the hand and rises 1/4 of an inch (0.6 cm) in height off the finger. Weight of 3.3 grams (2.1 dwt).
Ring Size: US 6 1/4 (UK M; Euro or Int. Circum. 52.5 mm; Int. Dia. 16.7 mm; Japan 12) and can be easily sized to fit most. Ring sizing information.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Other Forms of Payment
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Complete Money Back No-Risk Guarantee
If for any reason whatsoever you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we will refund the FULL purchase price including U.S. shipping if charged. Remember, there is no charge for our regular shipping service!
International Orders - Due to customs and paperwork requirements, return shipping charges cannot be reimbursed.
- Notify us of your intention to return the item within three (3) days of receipt. You may contact us by email or by telephone.
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving options.