Depth of Color: Vintage Amethyst Ring
An emerald cut natural amethyst of an estimated 4.5 carats makes for a fabulous ring. Superb deep coloration provides a true sense of luxury in the manner of Art Deco. The eight-sided mount sets off the emerald cut gem with a profile akin to a stair step cut. Multiple bezels, some adorned with details give a depth to the brick-like open work under gallery. White and yellow gold of 14k complete the period piece.
Date: Circa 1925.
Measurements: 9/16 of an inch (1.3 cm) in length north to south on the hand and rises 1/4 of an inch (0.6 cm) in height off the finger. Weight of 3.4 grams (2.2 dwt).
Ring Size: US 7 (UK N 1/2; Euro or Int. Circum. 54.4 mm; Int. Dia. 17.3 mm; Japan 14) and can be easily sized to fit most. Ring sizing information.
Hallmarks: 14k; La France.
Note: Gemstone weight is approximated by measurement and formula and may vary from actual if removed. All gemstones are tested in our gemological laboratory. All metals are acid tested.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Standard Money Back No Risk Guarantee
HOLIDAY GUARANTEE 2014
Standard Return Procedure
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving and holiday options.