Every Facet - Vintage Amethyst Ring
The art of faceting or polishing gemstones takes a decidedly unique twist with these six sided amethysts. A facet is one small plane or angled surface out of many on a gemstone or diamond. Filigree of 14k white gold and surface pattern accent a pair of faceted natural amethysts with an estimated total weight of 1.5 carats.
The luscious amethysts are set in a mounting which resembles a bow form. Atypical “v” shaped prongs secure the gems within their setting. Angular open work of the under gallery gives a most feminine look to the vintage ring.
Date: Circa 1930.
Measurements: 3/8 of an inch (1.0 cm) in length north to south on the hand and rises 1/4 of an inch (0.6 cm) in height off the finger. Weight of 2.6 grams (1.7 dwt).
Ring Size: US 6-1/4 (UK M; Euro or Int. Circum. 52.5 mm; Int. Dia. 16.7 mm; Japan 12) and easily can be sized to fit most. Ring sizing information.
Hallmarks: 14k; RBR.
Note: Gemstone weights are approximated by measurement and formula and may vary from actual if removed. All gemstones and diamonds are tested in our gemological laboratory. All metals are acid tested.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Complete Money Back No-Risk Guarantee
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving options.