Aquamarine Sonata Diamond Earrings
Hot and sparkling yet icy blue cool, calm the soul an enliven the spirit with these diamond and aquamarine earrings. Yellow gold of 14k forms double coronal rings to accent a medium blue round faceted aquamarine of an estimated 1.25 carats.
The glittering gem shows great refraction and sparkle when combined with six (6) white round brilliant diamonds of an estimated .18 carat total interspersed along the outer beaded edge of gold. In all, the pair sports a total aquamarine weight of 2.50 carats and a total diamond weight of .36 carats (G-H color; VS2 clarity).
Date: Circa later 20th century.
Measurements: 3/4 of an inch (1.9 cm) in length including ear wire by 1/2 of an inch (1.2 cm) in width. Weight of 3.9 grams (2.5 dwt) for the pair.
Condition: Excellent; later ear wires.
Note: All gemstone weights are approximated by measurement and formula and may vary from actual if removed. Grading may also vary. All gemstones and diamonds are tested in our gemological laboratory. All metals are acid tested.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Standard Money Back No Risk Guarantee
HOLIDAY GUARANTEE 2014
Standard Return Procedure
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving and holiday options.