Stars in the Sky - Antique Diamond Ring
A motif of five (5) diamonds set into 10k rose gold reaches the heart and mind. Turn-of-the-20th century charm provide an appropriate setting for a centered old European cut diamond surrounded at each cardinal point with diamonds. In all, two (2) old European and three (3) old mine cut diamonds of an estimated .32 carats (I-J color range; SI2 for clear inclusions only) shine white and bright as they embrace the mounting. Each of the diamonds is placed in an open work coronet setting. Double circular bands accent the silken shank at each of the shoulders.
Date: Circa 1900.
Measurements: 7/16 of an inch (1.1 cm) in length north to south on the hand and rises 3/16 of an inch (0.4 cm) in height off the finger. Weight of 1.8 grams (1.1 dwt).
Ring Size: US 5-1/2 (UK K-1/2; Euro or Int. Circum. 50.6 mm; Int. Dia. 16.1 mm; Japan 10) and easily can be sized to fit most. Ring sizing information.
Origin: Most likely American.
Note: Diamond weights are approximated by measurement and formula and may vary from actual if removed. Grading may also vary. All diamonds are tested in our gemological laboratory. All metals are acid tested.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Complete Money Back No-Risk Guarantee
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving options.