Fineness Personified: Solitaire Diamond Ring
Solitaire rings can be most dramatic in presentation. Most frequently it is the stone which captures attention. With this specific example both the mounting and the gem are the objects of interest.
A very fine old European cut diamond of an estimated .50 carats with F-G color and VS2 clarity is enrobed in double hexagonal bezel of 18k white gold. Such a setting creates a visual effect of seeing the diamond as larger than its actual size indicates. Mille grain detailing accents the mount at the top as well as within the pierced filigree structure of the mounting. Open spaces are intersected with delicate mille grained curves and angles of white gold. An ethereal airiness permeates throughout the impressive feminine ring.
Date: Circa mid 20th century for the mounting, early 20th century for the diamond.
Measurements: 3/8 of an inch (1.0 cm) in length north to south on the hand and rises 1/4 of an inch (0.6 cm) in height off the finger. Weight of 2.4 grams (1.6 dwt).
Ring Size: US 6 1/2 (UK M 1/2; Euro or Int. Circum. 53.1 mm; Int. Dia. 16.9 mm; Japan 13) and can be easily sized to fit most. Ring sizing information.
Hallmarks: 18k; perhaps CKO.
Note: Diamond weight is approximated by measurement and formula and may vary from actual if removed. Grading may also vary. All metals are acid tested.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Other Forms of Payment
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Complete Money Back No-Risk Guarantee
If for any reason whatsoever you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we will refund the FULL purchase price including U.S. shipping if charged. Remember, there is no charge for our regular shipping service!
International Orders - Due to customs and paperwork requirements, return shipping charges cannot be reimbursed.
- Notify us of your intention to return the item within three (3) days of receipt. You may contact us by email or by telephone.
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving options.