White on Gold Vintage Diamond Ring
Among connoisseurs and aficionados of vintage engagement rings Art Deco takes on an exalted position. Clean lines and geometric forms contribute to the characteristic elements known as Art Deco. An old European cut diamond of an estimated .55 carats is snow white at G-H color and SI1 clarity. Set in a six-sided 14k white gold bezel the solitaire diamond visually appears much larger than its actual weight. Lovely details and an anthemion design ornament the 14k yellow gold sides and open work gallery.
Date: Circa 1925.
Measurements: 7/16 of an inch (1.1 cm) in length north to south on the hand and rises 1/4 of an inch (0.6 cm) in height off the finger. Weight of 2.2 grams (1.4 dwt).
Ring Size: US 7-1/2 (UK O-1/2; Euro or Int. Circum. 55.7 mm; Int. Dia. 17.7 mm; Japan 15) and easily can be sized to fit most. Ring sizing information.
Origin: Most likely American.
Note: Diamond weight is approximated by measurement and formula and may vary from actual if removed. Grading may also vary. All metals are acid tested.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Complete Money Back No-Risk Guarantee
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving options.