Vintage Art Deco Solitaire Diamond Ring
Pierced and open work filigree design provides a most feminine and ethereal look to a delicate diamond engagement ring. Encased in 18 and 14k white gold, a transitional cut diamond of an estimated .15 carats shines white with H-I color and VS2-SI1 clarity. The solitaire diamond set in its mille grain appointed bezel of white gold gives the visual illusion of being greater than its literal carat weight. Throughout the setting lovely flower motifs weave in and out among strands of white gold.
A perfectly delightful vintage engagement ring at a decidedly reasonable price point.
Date: Circa 1930.
Measurements: 5/16 of an inch (0.9 cm) in length north to south on the hand and rises 1/4 of an inch (0.6 cm) in height off the finger. Weight of 2.6 grams (1.7 dwt).
Ring Size: US 5-1/2 (UK K-1/2; Euro or Int. Circum. 50.6 mm; Int. Dia. 16.1 mm; Japan 10) and easily can be sized to fit most. Ring sizing information.
Note: Diamond weight is approximated by measurement and formula and may vary from actual if removed. Grading may also vary. All metals are acid tested.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Standard Money Back No Risk Guarantee
HOLIDAY GUARANTEE 2014
Standard Return Procedure
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving and holiday options.