Gold Gate Bracelet with Heart Padlock
Originally designed during the mid Victorian period, a gate bracelet has a series of interlocked barred panels which resemble the gates that surrounded the estates and homes of the English countryside.
This 9k rose gold example combines long textured links with high polished shorter ones. The elongated links are similar to what is called a fetter link and the shorter ones skin to a belcher link. The bracelet is secured with a hand engraved heart shaped padlock of 9k rose gold which clicks to open and close with no need for a key. Includes a safety chain and will fit almost any wrist! Wide and luxurious, the alternating textures and its width make for an extra special bracelet.
Date: Circa 1910.
Measurements: 8 inches (20.3 cm) in length when worn by 3/4 of an inch (1.9 cm) in width. Heart lock is 1-1/8 inches (2.9 cm) in length and 3/4 of an inch (1.9 cm) in width. Weight of 30.1 grams (19.3 dwt).
Will fit a medium to large wrist from about 6 1/2 inches up to more than 8 inches.
Hallmarks: 9c and DB on padlock, 9c on bracelet.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Other Forms of Payment
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Complete Money Back No-Risk Guarantee
If for any reason whatsoever you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we will refund the FULL purchase price including U.S. shipping if charged. Remember, there is no charge for our regular shipping service!
International Orders - Due to customs and paperwork requirements, return shipping charges cannot be reimbursed.
- Notify us of your intention to return the item within three (3) days of receipt. You may contact us by email or by telephone.
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving options.