Vintage Perfection: Diamond Cluster Earrings
Glittering baubles for the ear make the transition from work, to brunch to a night out with that little black dress with ease. From a diamond studded surmount a cluster of twenty-one (21) old mine cut diamonds of an estimated 1.46 carats (G-I color range; SI2-3 clarity) radiates in three tiers. A centered diamond transitions to eight (8) sparkling gems and finally an even dozen (12) in the outer ring. Texture, flash and brilliance in one pair of vintage English earrings rules. Lever back ear fitting ensure security and comfort.
Date: Circa 1920.
Measurements: 3/4 of an inch (1.9 cm) in length including ear wire by 1/2 of an inch (1.2 cm) in width. Weight of 4.8 grams (3.1 dwt) for the pair.
Hallmarks: Faint 18ct.
Note: Diamond weights are approximated by measurement and formula and may vary from actual if removed. Grading may also vary. All gemstones and diamonds are tested in our gemological laboratory. All metals are acid tested.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Complete Money Back No-Risk Guarantee
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving options.