Edwardian Patterned 18k Eternity Band
Here is an English Edwardian era (1890-1915) wedding band or eternity ring of 18k yellow gold. Finely constructed of heavy gold it feels superb on the finger. All over the wide surface charming patterns of foliate designs and textured borders appoint the striking sentimental piece.
Measurements: 5/16 of an inch (0.8 cm) in length north to south on the hand and rises 1/8 of an inch (0.3 cm) in height off the finger. Weight of 9.0 grams (5.8 dwt).
Ring Size: US 7-1/4 (UK O; Euro or Int. Circum. 55.0 mm; Int. Dia. 17.5 mm; Japan over 14). Ring can be sized down with inserts or slight pattern loss; sizing up would leave a plain section. Ring sizing information.
Hallmarks: Full set of English hallmarks for 18k, Birmingham and date letter for 1901; maker's mark AMB.
Note: All metals are acid tested.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Standard Money Back No Risk Guarantee
HOLIDAY GUARANTEE 2014
Standard Return Procedure
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving and holiday options.