Ring the Bells: Victorian Floral Bells Earrings
We usually picture the Victorians as staid and proper in both dress and behavior. However, human expression finds a way no matter the rules or demands of cultural tenets. Some periods are in fact marked by whimsical themes, rather than the structured and formalized.
Derived from nature, designed with artistry these 10k yellow gold articulated pendant earrings appear to be representative of the charming flower bell botanical. Draped from a shepherd’s hook fitting of a leaf motif a length of fine chain link suspends a textured umbrella-like element of enclosed petal forms. From underneath a pendulum drop gentle moves to and fro with dynamism which creates a sympathetic swing for the entire earring.
Date: Circa 1880.
Measurements: 1-3/4 inches (4.4 cm) in length including ear wire by 9/16 of an inch (1.3 cm) in width. Weight of 7.0 grams (4.5 dwt) for the pair.
Condition: Excellent; later ear wires.
Origin: Possibly English in origin.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Complete Money Back No-Risk Guarantee
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving options.