Delectable Treat: Strawberry Pendant Charm
The English have a true love affair using various permutations of the strawberry as a pattern for their fine bone china. The design is also featured on tablecloths, napkins, kitchen towels and similar items. No wonder as the plump fruit has a visually interesting shape, luscious color and great texture.
This hollow two color gold pendant/charm features both 9k white and yellow gold. Realistic details such as the white gold calyx (leaves) or the tiny “seed” dots known as achenes on the receptacle (body) of the berry are exacting indeed. Delectable for the palate or the eye, an English treat for the lady. Petite it size, but grand in eye appeal and detail, it is large enough for a pendant or for a charm for a bracelet.
Date: Circa 1930.
Measurements: 1 inch (2.5 cm) in length including bale by 9/16 of an inch (1.3 cm) in width. Weight of 4.3 grams (2.7 dwt).
Hallmarks: English marks for 9k gold; maker’s mark AZ.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Complete Money Back No-Risk Guarantee
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving options.