Bejeweled Flock: English Bird Brooch
Often clients respond to those pieces of jewelry presented that have a known history. Fortunately the English have a longstanding tradition of hallmarking many items (that can, of course, withstand the pressure of the strikes of multiple heavy punches). Those hallmarks indicate the city in which it was hallmarked, the karat fineness and the year it was marked (made).
Yellow gold of 18k is the medium used for one of the finest bird brooch we have ever presented. Made in London in 1959, three different avian varieties display their best features. Roosting upon a textured tree branch we may have a bullfinch, a fork-tailed sunbird and a blue tit all with ruby eyes. The branch itself has buds set with a variety of precious gems: sapphire, diamond, ruby and turquoise. Very finely crafted, the entire brooch is constructed in weighty brushed 18k gold.
Measurements: 2-1/4 inches (5.7 cm) in length by 1-3/8 of an inch (3.5 cm) in width. Weight of 5.1 grams (3.2 dwt).
Hallmarks: Full set of English hallmarks for London, 18k, date letter for 1959; maker's mark of BRL'd for BR Limited.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Other Forms of Payment
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Complete Money Back No-Risk Guarantee
If for any reason whatsoever you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we will refund the FULL purchase price including U.S. shipping if charged. Remember, there is no charge for our regular shipping service!
International Orders - Due to customs and paperwork requirements, return shipping charges cannot be reimbursed.
- Notify us of your intention to return the item within three (3) days of receipt. You may contact us by email or by telephone.
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving options.