Power of Pink - Paste Set Pendant Earrings
This pair of silver Victorian earrings takes on a stylized version of the classic 18th century pendeloque form. Traditionally a three-part earring, it is characterized by a surmount supporting a central bow motif with a larger drop and an emphasis on length versus width. This example demonstrates the use of the cluster drop as pendant. The surmount, pierced in a trefoil design is set with pink pastes echoing the thirteen (13) paste ornamentation of the entire filigree earring. Please note the orb decoration present on the border of the drop cluster.
See item 15835 for additional details and the matching pendant.
Date: Circa 1880.
Measurements: 2-3/8 inches (6.0 cm) in length including ear wire by 1 inch (2.5 cm) in width. Weight of 15.5 grams (9.9 dwt) for the pair.
Condition: Excellent and all original. If choosing to purchase the cross as well, note the color of the paste is a slight bit lighter.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Standard Money Back No Risk Guarantee
HOLIDAY GUARANTEE 2014
Standard Return Procedure
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving and holiday options.