Nouveau Incarnate: Demantoid Garnet Pearl Ring
Dynamic movement is personified in this 14k yellow gold ring from the Art Nouveau period. Organic in feel, the double image conveys the harmony of an asymmetrical display. Two languid textured flower stems wrap their leaves around two vanilla white cultured pearls in a seductive embrace. At the top of each stem an old mine cut diamond and a demantoid garnet rest within its individual handcrafted rendering of the bezel of gold. The naturalistic theme is all pervasive as the rhythmic meter of modified whiplash curves dominates the shank of the ring.
Date: Circa 1900.
Measurements: 3/8 of an inch (1.0 cm) in length north to south on the hand and rises 1/4 of an inch (0.8 cm) in height off the finger. Weight of 3.6 grams (2.3 dwt).
Ring Size: US 5 3/4 (UK L; Euro or Int. Circum. 51.2 mm; Int. Dia. 16.3 mm; Japan over a 10) and can be easily sized to fit most. Ring sizing information.
Condition: Very good, some wear to the garnets; pearls have light wear with some nacre loss. Pearls may be replaced or may be natural.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Standard Money Back No Risk Guarantee
HOLIDAY GUARANTEE 2014
Standard Return Procedure
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving and holiday options.