Month of March French Gold Medallion
Delightfully French in style and craftsmanship, this 18k yellow gold medallion or charm features open work detailing. The French word for the month of March, "MARS" is cut out in distinctive uppercase letters at the apex of the piece. This is an ideal gift for someone who has a birthday or anniversary or even for an individual for whom March holds a special significance.
The center of the pendant boasts a centered 18k yellow gold disc set with a small bloodstone cabochon – one of the birthstones associated with the month of March. The rest of the charm has pierced motifs representing a jonquil or similar flower typically associated with the month. On the reverse is the hand engraved name MULLIGAN in uppercase letters. Beautiful texturing and careful attention to detail reflects the inimitable French flair.
Date: Circa 1920.
Measurements: 15/16 of an inch (2.1 cm) in length including bale by 13/16 of an inch (2.0 cm) in width. Weight of 4.3 grams (2.8 dwt).
Hallmarks: French marks.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Standard Money Back No Risk Guarantee
HOLIDAY GUARANTEE 2014
Standard Return Procedure
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving and holiday options.