Breath of Fresh Air: Vintage Amethyst Flower Earrings
Five sculptural petals of pleasure form a flowerhead of 14k yellow gold. A round faceted natural amethyst of an estimated .15 carats sits at the heart of the petals in a yellow gold collet. The smooth slightly bulbous reverse is a comfort to wear with attached shepherd’s hook and safety catch.
Date: Circa 1920.
Measurements: 7/8 inches (2.2 cm) in length including ear wire by 5/8 of an inch (1.4 cm) for the flower. Weight of 3.0 grams (1.9 dwt) for the pair.
Hallmarks: 14k, HSB.
Condition: Excellent; converted from screw backs to shepherd's hook ear wires.
Note: Gemstone weight is approximated by measurement and formula and may vary from actual if removed. All gemstones are tested in our gemological laboratory. All metals are acid tested.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Standard Money Back No Risk Guarantee
HOLIDAY GUARANTEE 2014
Standard Return Procedure
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving and holiday options.