African Violets in Bloom: Art Nouveau Brooch
Art Nouveau rears its organic side with a marvelous brooch of 14k yellow gold. Masterful enameling realizes realistic African violets blooms in colors of blackberry jam and snow cloud white. Hints of yellow and green enamel give a natural twist to the portrayal. A pair of old mine cut diamonds of a total estimated weight of .06 carats add a drop of glitter to the sensuous coloration. Please note the curvaceous looped gold backdrop.
Date: Circa 1900.
Measurements: 1-5/16 inches (3.3 cm) in length by 1 inch (2.5 cm) in width. Weight of 6.4 grams (4.1 dwt).
Condition: Excellent; minute edge wear to the enamel on a few flowers only visible with powerful magnification.
Note: Diamond weights are approximated by measurement and formula and may vary from actual if removed. All diamonds are tested in our gemological laboratory. All metals are acid tested.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Complete Money Back No-Risk Guarantee
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving options.