Aflame - Art Deco Diamond Ring
High into the clouds a column of three (3) old European cut diamonds of an estimated .10 and two of .07 carats reaches skyward. Immersed within a rollercoaster ride dotted with twenty-one (21) additional diamonds which bring the total estimated diamond weight to .36 carats, all the gems are white and shimmering with H-J color range and SI1-2 clarity. The mounting is swirl of silver topped 14k yellow gold with a horizontal rectangular matrix flashing before your eyes.
Date: Circa 1925.
Measurements: 1/2 of an inch (1.2 cm) in length north to south on the hand and rises 3/16 of an inch (0.4 cm) in height off the finger. Weight of 2.9 grams (1.9 dwt).
Ring Size: US 7 1/2 (UK O 1/2; Euro or Int. Circum. 55.7 mm; Int. Dia. 17.7 mm; Japan 15) and can be easily sized to fit most. Ring sizing information.
Hallmarks: 585 (for 14k).
Condition: Excellent; one tiny restoration to the top only visible with magnification.
Note: Diamond weights are approximated by measurement and formula and may vary from actual if removed. Grading may also vary. All diamonds are tested in our gemological laboratory. All metals are acid tested.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Complete Money Back No-Risk Guarantee
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving options.