That is the Question...Diamond Engagement Ring
I do or...that is the question. Who can resist the magnetic draw of precious metal translated from the inspiration of flowing gowns of gossamer and lace-like trails of flawless fabrics? It has been said that Edwardian jewelers had the ability to transform metal into filigree lace.
Here we have an Edwardian era solitaire diamond ring not only with wishes fulfilled but more…in an affordable package at a great price point. Open work design and graceful arches embellished with mille grain accents and fine azuring add more than a touch of femininity and a layer of sophistication to an old cushion cut diamond of an estimated .47 carats (I-J color; SI1 clarity). Mesmerizing, it radiates with a distinct character worthy of any finger.
Date: Circa 1915.
Measurements: 5/16 of an inch (0.8 cm) in length north to south on the hand and rises 1/4 of an inch (0.6 cm) in height off the finger. Weight of 2.8 grams (1.8 dwt).
Ring Size: US 6 (UK L-1/2; Euro or Int. Circum. 51.8 mm; Int. Dia. 16.5 mm; Japan 11) and easily can be sized to fit most. Ring sizing information.
Hallmarks: 18k; AC with an arrow.
Note: Diamond weight is approximated by measurement and formula and may vary from actual if removed. Grading may also vary. All metals are acid tested.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Other Forms of Payment
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Complete Money Back No-Risk Guarantee
If for any reason whatsoever you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we will refund the FULL purchase price including U.S. shipping if charged. Remember, there is no charge for our regular shipping service!
International Orders - Due to customs and paperwork requirements, return shipping charges cannot be reimbursed.
- Notify us of your intention to return the item within three (3) days of receipt. You may contact us by email or by telephone.
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving options.