A Hint of Fancy: Victorian Garnet Pearl Ring
Garnets were a favored stone for Victorian jewelry. The glorious color symbolized the unbridled passions which lurked beneath a strict code of ethics which covered everything from the body to décor for the home. Here 10k rose gold is the embrace which caresses a centered round faceted natural garnet between a pair of cultured pearls. A scalloped coronet setting enhances the vertical profile of the Victorian ring. Shoulders embellished with design forms add a hint of fancy.
Date: Circa 1890.
Measurements: 5/8 of an inch (1.4 cm) in length north to south on the hand and rises 3/16 of an inch (0.4 cm) in height off the finger. Weight of 3.2 grams (2.1 dwt).
Ring Size: US 8-1/2 (UK Q-1/2; Euro or Int. Circum. 58.2 mm; Int. Dia. 18.5 mm; Japan 17) and easily can be sized to fit most. Ring sizing information.
Condition: Excellent; pearls may have been replaced.
Note: All gemstones are tested in our gemological laboratory. All metals are acid tested.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Complete Money Back No-Risk Guarantee
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving options.