Close to the Heart: Vintage Photo Locket
Ideal for everyday wear, this turn-of-the-20th century photo locket is set with an old mine cut diamond of an estimated .55 carats! The sparkling gem has great faceting and lively refraction which sets off the round configuration with its great personality and white highlights. The back is incised with a set of initials hand engraved in a fanciful script. The perfect medium size – not too small and not too large – can hold a photo or beloved keepsake close to the heart. Buttery warm 14k yellow gold on the exterior feels as smooth as silk with sections of the interior fashioned in 8k.
Date: Circa 1900.
Measurements: 1-1/4 inches (3.1 cm) in length including bale by 1 inch (2.5 cm) in width. Weight of 12.9 grams (8.3 dwt).
Hallmarks: 8k to interior.
Note: Diamond weight is approximated by measurement and formula and may vary from actual if removed. All metals are acid tested.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Standard Money Back No Risk Guarantee
HOLIDAY GUARANTEE 2014
Standard Return Procedure
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving and holiday options.