Diamonds à la Diamonds Edwardian Ring
Although almost a century in age, this unusual ring of platinum-topped 18k yellow gold is stylistically ahead of its time. Imbued with symbolism and meaning, a pair of open lozenge or diamond forms is placed in a vertical orientation and interlocked. The entire surface of those two elements is paved with twenty-eight (28) old single cut diamonds with a total estimated weight of .30 carats. Included in the diamond weight is a larger single cut diamond set at the pinnacle of the form. A smooth silken yellow gold band finishes the period ring.
Date: Circa 1915.
Measurements: 9/16 of an inch (1.1 cm) in length north to south on the hand and rises 3/8 of an inch (1.0 cm) in height off the finger. Weight of 2.6 grams (1.7 dwt).
Ring Size: US 6 (UK L-1/2; Euro or Int. Circum. 51.8 mm; Int. Dia. 16.5 mm; Japan 11) and easily can be sized to fit most. Ring sizing information.
Note: Diamond weights are approximated by measurement and formula and may vary from actual if removed. All gemstones and diamonds are tested in our gemological laboratory. All metals are acid tested.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Complete Money Back No-Risk Guarantee
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving options.