Perfect Vintage Peridot Gold Bracelet
Recipe for a perfect bracelet: Take a series of square links of 14k yellow gold and cover each one with lovely bright cut detailing. Bright cut is the process of deeply engraved or recessed designs in contrast to the highly polished surface of the metal.
Place three (3) square cut natural peridots in gold collets and intersperse along the front of the connected gold squares. Add a tongue and groove safety clasp with a push button release and voilà – a most feminine and delicate bracelet which caresses the perimeter of your wrist with silken flexible links of gold.
Date: Circa 1920.
Measurements: 7-1/4 inches (18.4 cm) in length when worn by 3/16 of an inch (0.6 cm) in width. Will fit a wrist of about 6 inches or a bit less up to 8 inches. Weight of 10.5 grams (6.8 dwt).
Hallmarks: 14k; maker's mark.
Note: All gemstones and diamonds are tested in our gemological laboratory. All metals are acid tested.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Standard Money Back No Risk Guarantee
HOLIDAY GUARANTEE 2014
Standard Return Procedure
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving and holiday options.