Vintage Cross with Sapphire & Diamonds
Beautiful open work Latin cross of 14k yellow gold is formed from five stylized curvaceous forms. Within each a small single cut diamond is set. At the very axis of the arms is a pale oval sapphire of an estimated .45 carats. Nicely sized its varied surfaces give it a highly visual and distinct style.
Date: Circa 1920.
Measurements: 2-3/8 inches (6.0 cm) in length including bale by 1-1/2 of an inch (5.0 cm) in width. Weight of 4.4 grams (2.9 dwt).
Condition: Excellent; one minute repair to a prong of sapphire.
Note: All gemstone weights are approximated by measurement and formula and may vary from actual if removed. All metals are acid tested.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Complete Money Back No-Risk Guarantee
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving options.