The Statement: French Cut Eternity Ring
French cut diamonds are a true antique cut as the style was developed during the 15th century. These cuts typically have facets that take the shape of a cross across the crown. Were you aware that the polishing process for French cut diamonds is so labor intensive that they are typically only cut from high color and clarity gems?
Here we have an Edwardian interpretation of a platinum full eternity band. With a width of 2.4 mm, a series of thirty-two (32) French cut diamonds of an estimated total 1.09 carats (G-H color; VS1-SI2 clarity) makes a magnificent statement set one after the other. Perfect for a wedding ring or an eternity band and as it is narrow, stacking is ideal.
Date: Circa 1910.
Measurements: a bit over 1/16 of an inch (0.2 cm) in length north to south on the hand and rises 1/16 of an inch (0.2 cm) in height off the finger. Weight of 1.7 grams (1.1 dwt).
Ring Size: US 5 1/2 (UK K 1/2; Euro or Int. Circum. 50.6 mm; Int. Dia. 16.1 mm; Japan 10) and this ring can be sized down with an insert and cannot be sized up. Ring sizing information.
Condition: Excellent, one diamond with a small chip visible only with powerful magnification.
Diamond weights are approximated by measurement and formula and may vary from actual if removed. Grading may also vary.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Other Forms of Payment
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Complete Money Back No-Risk Guarantee
If for any reason whatsoever you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we will refund the FULL purchase price including U.S. shipping if charged. Remember, there is no charge for our regular shipping service!
International Orders - Due to customs and paperwork requirements, return shipping charges cannot be reimbursed.
- Notify us of your intention to return the item within three (3) days of receipt. You may contact us by email or by telephone.
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving options.