French Edwardian Pearl Earrings
Edwardian style and French design join forces in the creation of a pair of impeccably detailed 18k yellow gold earrings. With a configuration reminiscent of a flower, a dozen freshwater half pearls and a central pink paste add luminescence and a hint of color to a petite yet sophisticated earring. Front to back ear fittings complete the period earrings.
Date: Circa 1910.
Measurements: 5/8 inches (1.4 cm) in length including ear wire by 1/2 of an inch (1.2 cm) in width. Weight of 1.9 grams (1.2 dwt) for the pair.
Hallmarks: French eagle's head.
Note: All gemstones and diamonds tested in our gemological laboratory. All metals are acid tested.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Other Forms of Payment
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Standard Money Back No Risk Guarantee
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, notify us within (3) days of receipt for a full refund. Return shipping is free!
HOLIDAY GUARANTEE 2014
Just write "extended return" in the comments box of your order to qualify! Notify us by December 29th, ship back by January 2nd, 2015.
Standard Return Procedure
- Notify us of your intention to return the item within three (3) days of receipt. You may contact us by email or by telephone.
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving and holiday options.