Pearl & Demantoid Star Brooch Pendant
One of the more popular motifs used for Victorian and Edwardian era jewelry was a star configuration. The form itself possessed several of the cardinal tenets for design of the day.
Here a pendant brooch of 15k yellow gold takes on the essence of day and night with its celestial star representation and foliate forms straight from an English garden. A flower head cluster of a demantoid garnet and six (6) half natural seed pearls bursts forth with six yellow gold star points each studded with four graduated in size half seed pearls.
Interspersed between each point is a petite flower with a centered half seed pearl and a pair of yellow gold leaves appointed with two (2) demantoid garnets. In all, thirteen (13) demantoids of an estimated total weight of .25 carats and thirty-nine (39) half natural seed pearls decorated the pendant brooch and its removable bale.
The chain is sold separately; just ask about our selection!
Date: Circa 1900.
Measurements: 1-1/2 inches (3.8 cm) in length including bale by 1-1/8 inches (2.8 cm) in width. Weight of 6.5 grams (4.2 dwt).
Note: Gemstone weights are approximated by measurement and formula and may vary from actual if removed. All metals are acid tested.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Other Forms of Payment
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Complete Money Back No-Risk Guarantee
If for any reason whatsoever you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we will refund the FULL purchase price including U.S. shipping if charged. Remember, there is no charge for our regular shipping service!
International Orders - Due to customs and paperwork requirements, return shipping charges cannot be reimbursed.
- Notify us of your intention to return the item within three (3) days of receipt. You may contact us by email or by telephone.
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving options.