Rakish Art Deco Garnet Ring
A real standout from the crowd, a superbly colored natural garnet is set within an open work 14k white gold mounting. The deep purple and fuschia highlighted oval faceted gem of an estimated 3.25 carats virtually lights up with the contrast of the icy white gold setting. The open rectangular space employed gives rakishly good looks without overloading the eye with unnecessary detailing.
Date: Circa 1930.
Measurements: 3/8 of an inch (1.0 cm) in length north to south on the hand and rises 1/4 of an inch (0.8 cm) in height off the finger. Weight of 2.6 grams (1.7 dwt).
Ring Size: US 5 (UK J-1/2; Euro or Int. Circum. 49.3 mm; Int. Dia. 15.7 mm; Japan 9) and easily can be sized to fit most. Ring sizing information.
Note: Gemstone weight is approximated by measurement and formula and may vary from actual if removed. All metals are acid tested.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Standard Money Back No Risk Guarantee
HOLIDAY GUARANTEE 2014
Standard Return Procedure
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving and holiday options.