Vivid Hues - Antique Garnet Diamond Ring
Lush English styling and a gorgeous rich purple oval garnet with deep crimson hues make for a lovely Victorian finger ring of 18k rose gold. The estimated 3.5 carat garnet is set in a solid coronet mount with a distinctive scalloped perimeter. Not to be outdone, a pair of old mine cut diamonds with an estimated total of .10 carats casts a brilliant glow on ornate trifurcated open work shoulders. Charming details and delightful appointments abound.
Date: Circa 1880.
Measurements: 7/16 of an inch (1.1 cm) in length north to south on the hand and rises 1/4 of an inch (0.8 cm) in height off the finger. Weight of 2.7 grams (1.7 dwt).
Ring Size: US 6 (UK L-1/2; Euro or Int. Circum. 51.8 mm; Int. Dia. 16.5 mm; Japan 11) and easily can be sized to fit most. Ring sizing information.
Note: All gemstone weights are approximated by measurement and formula and may vary from actual if removed. All metals are acid tested.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Standard Money Back No Risk Guarantee
HOLIDAY GUARANTEE 2014
Standard Return Procedure
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving and holiday options.