Two As One: Antique Sapphire & Diamond Ring
Over the centuries the wearing of a finger ring represented any number of meanings. This turn of the 20th century ring symbolizes two joined as one. Two simple bands of 10k yellow gold are melded one to the other. One is embellished with a sapphire of heavenly blue and the other has a white and bright old mine cut diamond of an estimated .05 carats. Both are in a coronet setting which offers a delicate look with a secure mount.
Date: Circa 1900.
Measurements: 1/4 of an inch (0.8 cm) in length north to south on the hand and rises 3/16 of an inch (0.6 cm) in height off the finger. Weight of 2.0 grams (1.3 dwt).
Ring Size: US 5-1/4 (UK K; Euro or Int. Circum. 49.9 mm; Int. Dia. 15.9 mm; Japan over 9) and easily can be sized to fit most. Ring sizing information.
Note: Diamond weight is approximated by measurement and formula and may vary from actual if removed. All metals are acid tested.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Standard Money Back No Risk Guarantee
HOLIDAY GUARANTEE 2014
Standard Return Procedure
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving and holiday options.