Starlit Sky in a Vintage Lapis Ring
Across a deep blue sky of midnight blue lapis lazuli tiny flecks of gold point out the infinity of the universe. The 14 mm diameter lapis cabochon is oriented in a lozenge profile and set in an ornate mounting of open work 10k white filigree. The under gallery has pierced work in the form of a classical Greek frieze with the sides in a floral design among curved forms.
Date: Circa 1930.
Measurements: 5/8 of an inch (1.4 cm) in length north to south on the hand and rises 1/4 of an inch (0.8 cm) in height off the finger. Weight of 2.7 grams (1.7 dwt).
Ring Size: US 6-1/4 (UK M; Euro or Int. Circum. 52.5 mm; Int. Dia. 16.7 mm; Japan 12) and easily can be sized to fit most. Ring sizing information.
Hallmarks: A&S; 10k.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Complete Money Back No-Risk Guarantee
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving options.