Very Wide Victorian Engraved Band
Extra wide Victorian era gold bands are not often seen. This one of 10k rose gold is both large in size and prodigious in width which makes it perfect for a man or a woman. The surface is divided into sections engraved with a modified and stylized star design separated by a “column” of incised circles bounded by vertical lines composed of tiny impressed dots. Engraved in script to the interior is “EW”.
Date: Circa 1880.
Measurements: 3/8 of an inch (1.0 cm) in length north to south on the hand and rises 1/16 of an inch (0.2 cm) in height off the finger. Weight of 3.9 grams (2.5 dwt).
Ring Size: US 9-3/4 (UK T; Euro or Int. Circum. 61.4 mm; Int. Dia with some pattern loss; it is not recommended to size up or can be done leaving a plain section. Please contact us to information. Ring sizing information.
Origin: Most likely American.
Note: All metal is acid tested.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Standard Money Back No Risk Guarantee
HOLIDAY GUARANTEE 2014
Standard Return Procedure
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving and holiday options.