Green Tourmaline & Pearl Pendant Necklace
Delicacy in design is the catch word for this circa 1910 pendant. An articulated three element form of 14k yellow gold captures the eye and enraptures the soul with its aesthetic of beauty. A round faceted green tourmaline is embraced by a surround of petite natural freshwater pearls set within gold lattice work resembling the pendulum of a grandmother clock.
Suspended floats a pendant with another green faceted tourmaline set in yellow gold – this time a teardrop shape and again caressed by an embrace of petite natural freshwater pearls hugging the sensuous curves of the drop. In all, forty (40) of these lustrous examples of nature’s perfection add their touch of splendor to a period pendant. A 14k yellow gold chain accompanies the piece.
Date: Circa 1910.
Measurements: 2 inches (5.0 cm) in length including bale by 1/2 of an inch (1.2 cm) in width. Chain is 16 inches (40.6 cm) in total length. Weight of 3.3 grams (2.1 dwt).
Hallmarks: 585 on chain (for 14k).
Condition: Excellent; chain is a later addition.
Origin: Chain is European.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Standard Money Back No Risk Guarantee
HOLIDAY GUARANTEE 2014
Standard Return Procedure
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving and holiday options.