Swing This Way: Art Deco Diamond Earrings
This pair of Art Deco earrings will be the one you turn to whether the occasion is casual or a bit more. Perfect length for updo or for just a hint of sexy dazzle on the ear.
The two element silver-topped 18k yellow gold design displays a pair of old European diamonds (the drop is estimated .40 carats; the surmount is estimated .12 carats) to their best advantage set in openwork cages which accent their glitter. In all, an estimated total weight of 1.04 carats (H-I color; SI1-2 clarity for clear inclusions) for the lever back pair.
Date: Circa 1920.
Measurements: 5/8 inches (1.4 cm) in length by 5/16 of an inch (0.9 cm) in width. Weight of 2.7 grams (1.7 dwt) for the pair.
Condition: Excellent, slight edge wear to each of the top diamonds only visible with magnification.
Note: Diamond weights are approximated by measurement and formula and may vary from actual if removed. Grading may also vary. All metals are acid tested.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Complete Money Back No-Risk Guarantee
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving options.