Ethereal Halo Opal Diamond Ring
Ever the classic, cluster rings have a flair for the dramatic only timeless jewelry can portray. This 18k yellow gold example from circa 1900 prominently underscores a white opal of an estimated 1.5 carats. The oval cabochon (8.6 mm by 7 mm) displays a continuous interplay of changing colors of red, vibrant green, purple, orange and blue.
The dome-like gem is surrounded by a ring of fourteen (14) sparkling white old European cut diamonds and with each shoulder set with one (1) old European and two (2) single cut diamonds with great personality. In all, twenty (20) glittering diamonds have a total weight estimated at .80 carats (J-K color; SI1-2 clarity).
Date: Circa 1900.
Measurements: 9/16 of an inch (1.3 cm) in length north to south on the hand and rises 3/8 of an inch (1.0 cm) in height off the finger. Weight of 3.9 grams (2.5 dwt).
Ring Size: US 7-1/2 (UK O-1/2; Euro or Int. Circum. 55.7 mm; Int. Dia. 17.7 mm; Japan 15) and easily can be sized to fit most. Ring sizing information.
Origin: Most likely English.
Note: All gemstone weights are approximated by measurement and formula and may vary from actual if removed. Grading may also vary. All metals are acid tested.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Other Forms of Payment
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Complete Money Back No-Risk Guarantee
If for any reason whatsoever you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we will refund the FULL purchase price including U.S. shipping if charged. Remember, there is no charge for our regular shipping service!
International Orders - Due to customs and paperwork requirements, return shipping charges cannot be reimbursed.
- Notify us of your intention to return the item within three (3) days of receipt. You may contact us by email or by telephone.
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving options.