Delightful Flight: Rose Gold Bird Locket
An early 20th century locket of 9k rose gold is beautifully appointed on both the front and back. An image of a swallow in flight with a flower garland arched and along the side embellishes both the front and back. The front of the oval locket has a concave center and a border covered in foliate forms. To the interior two metal compartments and rims are just waiting for a photo or two.
Date: Circa 1920.
Measurements: 1-3/8 inches (3.5 cm) in length including bale by 7/8 of an inch (2.3 cm) in width. Weight of 4.0 grams (2.6 dwt).
Hallmarks: 9ct back and front.
Note: All metal is acid tested.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Standard Money Back No Risk Guarantee
HOLIDAY GUARANTEE 2014
Standard Return Procedure
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving and holiday options.