The Power Of Pink - Kunzite Ruby Ring
An emerald cut kunzite of a magnificent 27.3 carats is dressed to impress with four (4) brilliant cut diamonds of an estimated .24 carats and two (2) round natural faceted rubies of about .55 carats. The gloriously colored gem is pink with lavender highlights and is claw set at each corner with 14k yellow gold. On each side the translucent gem is accented with a column of two diamonds and one ruby. A minimalist mount shows off the "maximalist" ring to its best advantage.
Date: Mid 20th century.
Historical Note: Kunzite is the pink to light purple shade and variety of the gem spodumene. Discovered around 1902 near San Diego, California, it was named after the famous jeweler and gemologist George Frederick Kunz. Kunz is world renown and worked for Tiffany & Co.
Measurements: 15/16 of an inch (2.4 cm) in length north to south on the hand and rises 1/2 of an inch (1.2 cm) in height off the finger. Weight of 10.2 grams (6.6 dwt).
Ring Size: US 4-3/4 (UK J; Euro or Int. Circum. 48.7 mm; Int. Dia. 15.5 m; Japan over 8) and easily can be sized to fit most. Ring sizing information.
Note: All gemstone weights are approximated by measurement and formula and may vary from actual if removed. All metals are acid tested.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Other Forms of Payment
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Complete Money Back No-Risk Guarantee
If for any reason whatsoever you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we will refund the FULL purchase price including U.S. shipping if charged. Remember, there is no charge for our regular shipping service!
International Orders - Due to customs and paperwork requirements, return shipping charges cannot be reimbursed.
- Notify us of your intention to return the item within three (3) days of receipt. You may contact us by email or by telephone.
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving options.