Victorian Patterned Eternity Ring
Highly decorative, this late Victorian 10k rose gold ring is a lovely variation on the traditional wedding band. In addition, the ring may be won as an antique eternity band. Alternating panels of crisp foliate-like forms wend their way all around the surface of the wide ring. Each of the images is in individual oval cartouche set against a textured background with every other panel edged with a beaded border.
Date: Circa 1880.
Measurements: 3/8 of an inch (1.0 cm) in length north to south on the hand and rises 1/16 of an inch (0.1 cm) in height off the finger. Weight of 2.2 grams (1.4 dwt).
Ring Size: US 6 (UK L-1/2; Euro or Int. Circum. 51.8 mm; Int. Dia. 16.5 mm; Japan 11). This ring can be sized down with inserts or with some pattern loss. It only can be sized up by inserting a plain section. Ring sizing information.
Origin: Most likely American.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Standard Money Back No Risk Guarantee
HOLIDAY GUARANTEE 2014
Standard Return Procedure
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving and holiday options.