Harmony in an Antique Pendant
Edwardian delicacy is personified in a pendant of 14k gold with classical sensibilities running rampant with scroll forms, foliate elements and a modified garland in the guise of a scalloped base set with fourteen (14) tiny half seed pearls.
Overall, the form is quite feminine with a light and airy countenance embodied by a trio of 14k green gold flowerheads kissed with half seed pearls. Placed under rays of 14k yellow gold and centered by a small old European accent diamond, the flowerheads are akin to falling stars. The bale, encircled by a ring of eight (8) small half seed pearls suspends a 14k green gold element with a yellow gold trefoil scroll form embracing a square amethyst. A dog tooth freshwater pearl drop finishes the pendant with a symphony of harmonious design.
Date: Circa 1910.
Measurements: 2-5/8 inches (6.8 cm) in length including bale by 3/4 of an inch (1.9 cm) in width. Weight of 3.2 grams (2.1 dwt).
Origin: Most likely American.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Standard Money Back No Risk Guarantee
HOLIDAY GUARANTEE 2014
Standard Return Procedure
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving and holiday options.