Antique Turquoise Pearl Ring
Beautiful attention to detail and lovely craftsmanship give this late Victorian ring of 14k rose gold the edge. The vertical profile creates a visually elongating and slenderizing effect for the hand. Lozenge shaped plaques north and south are mirror images with a series of three (3) square turquoise cabochons set in an arrow point configuration with a beaded perimeter.
At the four cardinal points small natural seed pearls in modified claw settings act as overseers. Shoulders and sides take the form of balustrades with delightfully charming detail. Engraved to the interior in flowing script is “W.K.B. to C.E.M.”.
Date: Circa 1880.
Measurements: 5/8 of an inch (1.4 cm) in length north to south on the hand and rises 3/16 of an inch (0.4 cm) in height off the finger. Weight of 2.9 grams (1.9 dwt).
Ring Size: US 7-3/4 (UK P; Euro or Int. Circum. 56.3 mm; Int. Dia. 17.9 mm; Japan over 15) and can be sized to fit most without affecting the engraving, Ring sizing information.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Complete Money Back No-Risk Guarantee
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving options.