Down the Nile: Art Deco Floating Opal Earrings
Nicely proportioned, a pair of Art Deco articulated earrings of 14k yellow gold captures a mysterious and hypnotizing world of wonder within its environs. Large chunks of opal gems with vibrant and electric colors float effortlessly within liquid. A constantly changing game of tag is played out before your very eyes. Encompassing the apex, small caps of 14k yellow gold display themes of Egyptian Revival in the form of lotus flowers to enrapture and intrigue. The articulated pendants are suspended from a small gold surmount.
Date: Circa 1925.
Measurements: 1-1/8 inches (2.8 cm) in length including ear wire by 7/16 of an inch (1.1 cm) in width. Weight of 5.5 grams (3.5 dwt) for the pair.
Hallmarks: Pat. Pend.
Condition: Excellent, screw backs fittings have been changed to 14k yellow gold ear posts.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Complete Money Back No-Risk Guarantee
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving options.