Spring Is Here - Diamond Flower Ring
A sprig of flowers comes to us in the form of diamonds and precious metal. Shimmering stones, 10 in all including 9 rose cuts, 1 old European cut and and 1 transitional cut diamond dot the surface (.18 carats total). White and glittering, the diamonds are set with a mille grain border. The delicate mounting is 18k white gold over 18k yellow gold and has sensuous curves and lines.
Date: Circa 1930.
Measurements: 5/8 of an inch (1.4 cm) in length north to south on the hand and rises 3/16 of an inch (0.4 cm) in height off the finger. Weight of 2.6 grams (1.6 dwt).
Ring Size: US 8 3/4 (UK R ; Euro or Int. Circum. 58.9 mm; Int. Dia. 18.7 mm; Japan over 17) and can be easily sized to fit most. Ring sizing information.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Standard Money Back No Risk Guarantee
HOLIDAY GUARANTEE 2014
Standard Return Procedure
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving and holiday options.