Sentimental Dated 1907 Moi et Toi Ring
Edwardian sentimentality is captured in an 18k pale rose gold “moi et toi” ring. A variation on the crossover ring, the name is French and literally translates to “me and you”. These rings reflect the melding of two separate individuals into one with the symbolic use of two gems each crossing over the other. This example features a pair of old European cut diamonds of an estimated total weight of .25 carats (I-J color; VS2-SI1 clarity) and lovely open work with a flower theme. Please note that to the interior in hand engraved script is “23-10-907” for 23rd of October 1907. As always with French jewelry of this type, the workmanship is stellar along with the textured gold.
Date: Circa 1907.
Measurements: 1/4 of an inch (0.8 cm) in length north to south on the hand and rises 1/4 of an inch (0.8 cm) in height off the finger. Weight of 3.4 grams (2.2 dwt).
Ring Size: US 6-3/4 (UK N; Euro or Int. Circum. 53.8 mm; Int. Dia. 17.1 mm; Japan over 13) and easily can be sized to fit most. Ring sizing information.
Hallmarks: 18, 750 (both for 18k); maker's mark of GS.
Note: Diamond weights are approximated by measurement and formula and may vary from actual if removed. Grading may also vary. All metals are acid tested.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Other Forms of Payment
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Complete Money Back No-Risk Guarantee
If for any reason whatsoever you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we will refund the FULL purchase price including U.S. shipping if charged. Remember, there is no charge for our regular shipping service!
International Orders - Due to customs and paperwork requirements, return shipping charges cannot be reimbursed.
- Notify us of your intention to return the item within three (3) days of receipt. You may contact us by email or by telephone.
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving options.