Art Nouveau Iris Flower Earrings
Art Nouveau from top to bottom! Petite in proportion yet powerful in presentation, this pair of 18k yellow and white gold earrings has that characteristic flat decorative pattern of one of those beguiling iris flowers intertwined within sensual curving lines. The foliate motif has subtle accents using a small rose cut diamond and tiny ruby for each earring. Lever back ear wires finish the look.
Date: Circa 1910.
Measurements: 3/4 inches (1.9 cm) in length including ear wire by 7/16 of an inch (1.1 cm) in width. Weight of 2.1 grams (1.3 dwt) for the pair.
Hallmarks: Illegible hallmarks.
Condition: Excellent; one ruby with a minute chip only visible with magnification; another ruby is just slightly lighter in color than not noticeable when worn.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Standard Money Back No Risk Guarantee
HOLIDAY GUARANTEE 2014
Standard Return Procedure
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving and holiday options.