Freedom Has Wings Diamond Ring
Accolades of freedom and love cheer on symbolic platinum-topped 18k yellow gold wings each set with a mix of 9 old European and old mine cut diamonds. The “wings” flank a cultured freshwater pearl “torso” capped by a diamond surmount. In all nineteen (19) diamonds of an estimated total of .24 carats embellish the unusual antique ring finished with a split double shank of 18k yellow gold. Winged victory, on the wings of love, or freedom has wings...all are embodied in this superb evocative ring.
Date: Circa 1900.
Measurements: Just shy of 3/4 of an inch (1.9 cm) in length north to south on the hand and rises 1/4 of an inch (0.8 cm) in height off the finger. Weight of 2.9 grams (1.9 dwt).
Ring Size: US 3 (UK F; Euro or Int. Circum. 44.2 mm; Int. Dia. 14.1 mm; Japan 4) and easily can be sized to fit most. Free sizing up to 3 sizes with this ring. Ring sizing information.
Condition: Very good; pearl is most likely replaced.
Note: Diamond weights are approximated by measurement and formula and may vary from actual if removed. All metals are acid tested.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Complete Money Back No-Risk Guarantee
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving options.